1. Complete any worksheets in folder.
2. Write a sentence with each of these words: MONDAY- four over three
TUESDAY- five starts watch
WEDNESDAY- into two chases
3. Read “The Big Race” pg. 107-124 in Journeys reading book
daily. Students will be tested on comprehension and vocabulary from this
story on Friday.
4. Study vocabulary words: four five into over starts three two watch
5. Study spelling words daily. Students will take a practice test on Thursday.
The students who make 100 on Thursday will not have to re-test on
came make late brave gave shape waves chases when which
6. Study and know how to read these words for Phonics test:
cake take plate name made lake wade shake gem page place cents
face race fence bridge pace fudge cage flake budge dance edge
7. Begin working on Moon Calendar. Study Day and Night Sky Facts for test on
8. Study math facts for Math Whiz on Friday.
1-1=0 2-1=1 3-1=2 4-1=3 5-1=4 6-1=5
7-1=6 8-1=7 9-1=8 10-1=9
Feb 13 ALL REMAINING BALANCES ARE DUE FOR FIELD TRIP
Feb. 16 Interim Reports
Feb. 17 Doughnuts for Dads 7:00-8:30/Early Dismissal