1. Complete any worksheets in folder.
2. Write 3 sentences with these words MONDAY: door more mother
TUESDAY: old try use WEDNESDAY: No Homework
3. Read “Little Rabbit’s Tale” pg. 144-162 in Journeys reading book
daily. Students will be tested on comprehension and vocabulary from this
story on Friday.
4. Study vocabulary words: door old want more try wash mother
5. Study spelling words daily. Students will take a practice test on Thursday.
The students who make 100 on Thursday will not have to re-test on
Friday. rowboat bathtub bedtime raincoat backpack himself
sunset playpen homemade flagpole inside
6. Study and know how to read these words for Phonics test: head dead
health read sweat bedspread thread spread bread sailboat flashlight
tugboat campfire rainbow sandbox seesaw teacup beehive
7. Study India Facts for test Friday
8. Study math facts for Math Whiz on Friday.
0+0=0 1+1=2 2+2=4 3+3=6 4+4=8 5+5=10
6+6=12 7+7=14 8+8=16 9+9=18 10+10=20
Mar. 22 1st grade Field Trip to Pirate’s Voyage
Mar. 22 End of 3rd Nine weeks
Mar. 24 Early Dismissal
Mar. 27 Report Cards and Parent 3:00-5:00
Apr. 10-14 Spring Break